Good Morning Everyone,
John Meddings ordered some new buoy lights and they have come in. He is
looking for help on Thursday August 23rd at 4:30pm to install them on the
If you can help, meet at the club.
The clubhouse will be used on August 27th from 10am - 4pm for a private Luncheon held by Dave Squires.
Good Morning LSLYC Members, We have sent out an important club email regarding using assigned slips. Please read the email and click on the link at the bottom to update your information after reading the email. Thank you! LSLYC Board.
Hello Everyone, We have a few apparel options available for ordering.
- The following types and colors are available:
- Tank Top - Neon Pink, Neon Green, Lagoon
- Crewneck Sweatshirt - Lagoon
- Hoodie Sweatshirt - Lagoon, Blue Jean
- Short Sleeve T-Shirt - Neon Pink, Neon Green, Lagoon, Blue Jean, Spruce, Light Green, Amethyst, Brick
- The logo on all of the items will be in black, centered on the chest of the shirt. There is the option for the full logo, or the distressed logo (looks aged).
- If you are interested, please print and fill out the order form sheets and bring to the club meeting Monday July 9th at 6pm. The order form is available here:
- We have attached some samples of the products, which are hanging in the clubhouse if you would like to see the colors in person.
Summer is finally upon us and we have lots going on around the club.
- We are just over one week away from the 4th of July Picnic. If you are planning on attending, please RSVP to Charlie and Beth Cox, 315.842.3223 or firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday July 2nd. There will be hamburgers and hotdogs supplied. Bring a dish to pass, place settings and your own beverages.
- The board is working on some potential apparel options, and hope to present something soon with the hope of getting an order together so everyone can wear their LSLYC gear on their boats and around town.
- The water is warming up (65 degrees) and the slips are filling up. It is great to see so many boats in at the club. Please keep an eye out for everyones boats as you are checking on yours. With the rain we get sometimes it does fill up boat covers and it is helpful to give a fellow member a call if you notice they have a bathtub forming on their boat.
- In an effort to keep current membership information up to date and accurate, Please review your membership information on the Current Members page. If you notice that something is wrong, please use this form to update your information.
Two reservations were just added to the clubhouse reservation page.
- Tuesday June 26 - Julia LaShomb 4pm - 10pm (Dinner Meeting)
- Sunday September 2nd - Jennifer LaShomb 11am - 7pm (Birthday Party)
- The water still may be chilly, but boating season is upon us. After a great turnout for the opening dinner and the important votes that were brought forward, it is time to start enjoying "summer".
- If you have questions, please contact the Club via email (email@example.com). We currently have room for more members, so if you know of someone interested, please have them print out the application, fill it out and submit it to a member.
- We are currently updating the Club Bylaws, Constitution and the Membership Application. When updated, they will be available on the Membership page under Club Docs and Application.
- We are also looking for more members to host social events to increase membership participation at the club. If you have ideas or want to host an event, please contact a board member.
Lake St. Lawrence Yacht Club Annual Meeting (Town Hall Massena-Rm 27) April 28, 2017 Board Members: Doug Dilcox, John Meddings, Joseph Brown, Shannon Prentice and Josh Mclear (Chris Hooper absent)
- 6:05PM Meeting called to order by Commodore Meddings. -10 club members present
- OLD Business: -old minutes from meeting not read, Secretary Hooper not present
- NEW Business: -Treasurer report from Dilcox reports beginning balance for 2016 was $11,514.40 and ending balance for 2016 is $14,143.22.
- Dilcox reports that lawn mowing expense was down for 2016 due to decreased cost by new mowing service.
- Dilcox report paying sales tax for 2016 -Budget presented to Board and Members present.
- Motion made by Brown and second by club member Cook to accept 2017 Budget. Budget passed.
- Discussion regarding application for Jayden Pernice that was voted on last year and accepted at end of boating season. Dilcox will send bill and welcome letter to Pernice regarding his membership.
- NEW application for Bill Siddon to join the club. Application sponsored by Nate Pichette and Tony O’Geen. Discussion by board and his application is accepted. He will be sent a welcome letter and bill for dues for membership.
- Proposed tentative dates for opening of club and club functions for 2017 presented by Josh McLear.
- Discussion regarding 2017 Board of Directors. Dilcox would like to resign his position as club treasurer. Board recognizes his long standing dedication to this position. Brown polled members present if anyone would like to join the board this year. Julie Lashomb indicated that she would perform secretary position if needed. Brown made proposal to have the treasurer position compensated with dues being paid for 2017 for that board position if anyone wishing to fill it this year. Discussion with board and members present with no one seconding the proposal.
- After more discussion the 2017 LSLYC Board of Directors is as follows:
- Commodore: Josh McLear
- Vice Commodore: Shannon Prentice
- Rear Commodore: John Meddings
- Secretary: Julie Lashomb
- Treasurer: Doug Dilcox
- Director: Chris Hooper
- Director: Brian Fent
- Meeting ended at 6:55PM, motion by Brown, second by Doug Dilcox.