- Club members in good standing interested in open slips need to bid on them.
- It is your responsibility to come to the club and sign up for bidding.
- We need your name and length of boat for dock assignment.
- Be sure to check frequently for other openings as they come up.
- Slips are awarded by consideration of boat size and seniority. Outside slips are normally for larger vessels averaging 20 foot or longer.
- Bidding periods will run 1 week in length. New postings begin after Rear Commodore verifies acceptance of newly awarded slips.
- Dues for slips awarded should be paid upon notification and acceptance of slip. Mail dock fees to the club treasurer.
- Please note your first choice, second choice and so on.
Dock Bidding Process
Bidding begins after docks are in and club dues are paid.